We welcome visitors because they play an important part in helping patients get better. At the same time, we need to make sure that patients get enough rest. For this reason, we offer the following visiting policies:
- Only two visitors per patient are permitted at the same time
- Please postpone your visit if you are feeling ill
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the hospital
- Do not leave children alone in a waiting area or room. Hospitals are often scary or upsetting to children. All visitors should be 12 years of age or older
- Please follow the nurse's instructions if the patient you are visiting is in "isolation" or "precautions."
If you have special needs regarding visitors or visiting hours, please talk to your nurse. We will do our best to help.
|11a.m. — 8 p.m.|
Visitors are welcome at any time except during patient care times between
7:15 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. and 7:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
|11 a.m. — 8 p.m.|
8 a.m. — 10 p.m.
11 a.m. - 8 p.m. (one parent can stay overnight)