Contact us by phone 718-630-7000 or email webmaster
Page Heading

Subheading There are social workers and case managers on staff to help you find services you may need when you leave the hospital. These services may include home health services, physical therapy, personal care workers, delivery of medical supplies and equipment, transportation and social support. If you are moving from the hospital to a location such as a nursing home, residential treatment center or other long-term care setting, they will help arrange the move. They can also help you understand what services your insurance will and will not cover. For more Information call 718-630-7515.




  Printer Friendly Page